5.24.2010

Writing Prompts

Im trying to find ways to make myself write. I never thought it would be so hard to make myself do something i actually enjoy. I dont understand!!!!

Today im taking a prompt from The One Minute Writer
What song would I teach the world to Sing? 

Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz

Calm Down, Deep Breaths 
And get yourself dressed instead
Of running around
And Pulling all your threads saying 
Breaking yourself up

If its a broken part, replace it
If its a broken arm than brace it 
If its a broken heart than face it

And hold your own 
Know your name
And go your own way
Hold your own 
Know your name
And go your own way

And  everything will be fine
Everything will be fine

Hang on
Help is on the way 
Stay strong 
Im doing everything

Are the details in the fabric?
Are the things that make you panic?
Are your thoughts result of static cling?
Are the things that make you Blow
Hell, no reason, go on and scream
If your shocked, its just the fault 
of faulty manufacturing

Everything will be fine
Everything in no time at all 
Hearts will hold


This song always makes me feel like everything will be fine no matter how bad things seem in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment